Ubiquiti Networks designed airMAX IP67ac radios for high performance and ease of installation. You have the freedom to deploy the Bullet AC anywhere in the world, as it allows for a high degree of flexibility in configuring channel bandwidths (subject to local country regulations).
The Bullet AC eliminates the need to use RF cables and requires no special antenna or tools to install. No radio card / host board issues. No RF cable quality concerns. No mechanical stability concerns. No enclosure mounting requirements. With the Bullet AC, operators can just plug and go.
Software airOS 8
airOS 8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti® airMAX ac products. Powerful Wireless Features:
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)