Accelerate Business Growth
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R340 is a single-socket 1U rack server designed for productivity and data intensive applications for remote office/branch offices.
Boost your business productivity
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R340 boosts business productivity, provides the flexibility to scale, and automates daily tasks.
It is the ideal solution that allows you to focus on what matters: Accelerate your business growth. The R340 offers features
to support your demanding and growing business needs.
- Accelerate your business with improved performance due to 50% more cores with Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processors, 11% increase in memory speed, and 20% more PCIe lanes.
- Harness data growth with up to 8 x internal 2.5″ or 4 x 3.5″ hot-plug hard drives.
- Manage operational costs with Multi-Vector cooling which automatically calculates and delivers the proper airflow needed for optimal cooling.
Simplify your IT infrastructure
The Dell OpenManage portfolio offers innovations that simplifies management tasks, making IT operations efficient and cost-effective throughout the server lifecycle.
- The embedded iDRAC9 with Lifecycle Controller, server deployment, configuration and updates are fast and worry-free.
- Access your servers anywhere, anytime from your mobile device with OpenManage Mobile (requires OpenManage Enterprise).
- Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
Keep your data safe
Every PowerEdge server is made with a cyber-resilient architecture, building security into the server’s entire life cycle. Dell EMC is laser-focused on security (from design to end-of-life) to ensure trust and deliver worry-free, secure servers.
- Keep your data safe with software RAID.
- Maintain data safety with cryptographically-signed firmware packages and Secure Boot.
- Protect your server from malicious malware with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode.
- Wipe all data from storage media quickly and securely with System Erase